Welcome to the new comm!
Jul. 14th, 2010 08:44 pmWelcome to
bloomenhaal! This post is just a shout out to whoever decides to friend this community. It is going to be a really relaxed and laid back comm...no drama here! Everyone is welcome.
Also, if anyone would like to contribute to icons, quotes, the overall look of the comm., etc. simply let me know either by comment or e-mail:
giselleslash at gmail dot comm
and I'll let you play withme it all you want...I'm quite a whore open to any suggestions and changes you'd like to implement.
I hope everyone feels comfortable here and posts, posts, posts!
BRING ON THE BLOOMENHAAL SQUEE!!!
Also, if anyone would like to contribute to icons, quotes, the overall look of the comm., etc. simply let me know either by comment or e-mail:
giselleslash at gmail dot comm
and I'll let you play with
I hope everyone feels comfortable here and posts, posts, posts!
BRING ON THE BLOOMENHAAL SQUEE!!!
no subject
Date: 2006-07-16 09:48 pm (UTC)And I agree: bring on the bloomenhaal!! ;)
no subject
Date: 2006-07-16 11:18 pm (UTC)Don't worry about not posting...I just want it to be around for people to post if they want to, or to check out...can never have too much Bloomenhaal! *snerk*
...and don't worry about not knowing a lot about LJ...when I first started I was soooo silly, had NO idea what I was doing...and to be perfectly honest, I still don't! *snerk* I just learn things one new task at a time :)
no subject
Date: 2006-07-19 12:02 am (UTC)They're quite delicious aren't they?!?!?
no subject
Date: 2006-07-18 03:20 pm (UTC)funny how we think of these great names... teehee
no subject
Date: 2006-07-19 12:03 am (UTC)Hey...
Date: 2006-07-20 02:02 am (UTC)Hugs and Chocolate (to keep the *creative juices* flowing) WEG!
Re: Hey...
Date: 2006-07-20 02:27 am (UTC)